It’s never too early to steer your kids toward healthy products. My 5-year-old daughter is obsessed with makeup and all things beauty-related. She inspired me to put together this mini green beauty gift guide, and these items get her seal of approval. Enjoy!
1. Widu’s Wooden Bristle Pneumatic Oval Small Brush is made with FSC-certified sustainable and renewable wood. It’s designed for sensitive scalps, and the size is perfect for kids. $25
2. Sara M. Lyons’ Nail Decals in At The Park are so much fun! Tailor-made for a day at Disneyland or for any Disney fan, the set includes 92 decals in 18 different designs. You can wear them alone or over light polish. We also love their holiday themed decals. I have to admit, I would totally wear these! $8
3. My daughter loves having her own of everything I have, and I’m a big fan of Dr. Bronner’s Magic Organic Body Balm. It’s USDA National Organic Program-certified and perfect for little ladies. $4.99
4. Eos Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm Sphere is 100% natural and 95% organic. Kids love their unique shape. $2.88
5. Tattly Kids Mix Two is a fun set of safe, nontoxic temporary tattoos printed with vegetable-based ink. They also have some great tattoos for boys. $15 for the set (includes shipping)
6. Lyra Face Pencils are safe and nontoxic, so you can rest easy while your little ones paint their faces and their friends’. $20
7. Piggy Paint Sets are natural, eco-friendly, nontoxic nail polishes for kids. These are too cute—and they’re perfect for playing nail salon (which I happen to have to play at least once a day). $24.99