I have wanted to try these lashes for so long. I finally got my hands on a pair.
- Battington lashes are made with 100% handmade silk.
- 3d multi-layered silk strip lashes
- 2% of each sale will go to Global Fund for Women
- 6 Styles
- Wear up to 25 times
Review: First off I love the little white and gold case these lashes come in, it makes a perfect reusable container and gift. I like these lashes, they are thick and full yet still feel lightweight when you are wearing them. The band is a little thicker then I prefer but it makes them sturdier and last longer for multiple applications. It gets so expensive and wasteful if you only use your lashes once, so I love that they designed the lashes to be used numerous times. The lashes I tried were the Monroe lashes these work great if you’re looking for a little more of a dramatic lash they have a lot of volume and length. I also love that they have a demi half lash for the outer corner of the eye, these are great if you want a lighter look its even a little more comfortable to wear a half lash then a full for some people.
Why choice these: Most conventional lashes on the market are either synthetic, human hair or mink…so using silk lashes are a better option.
- Hold lashes against your eye and measure them then trim if needed.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler in the same shape as the lashes.
- Apply mascara to your lashes to help hold the curl.
- Line the lashes with a thin band of glue.
- Wait 30-60 seconds before you apply.
- Place them as close to the natural lash line as possible, press them in and hold for a few seconds.
- Open and wipe off any extra glue, hopefully, you will not have any.